The national career service is a venture established by the Indian government. It works under the ministry of labour and employment. The plan was set to help in career search and modelling plus giving services to the citizens. The scheme was officially launched on 20th July 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The government take on the project was to train have skilled work force and introducing employment on various backgrounds. The targeted group by the government are the youth and the students. With a lot of concern the government has sort to establish this project to reduce unemployment rate in India. Youth and student are becoming more idle and engaging in wrong activities due lack of work.
The government has introduced a website portal link: https://www.ncs.gov.in. Here the eligible group can register and also apply for thousands of jobs posted each day. The site gives a chance for employers to find people searching for jobs. This makes it easy in finding job and career guidance. The portal allows job seekers and employers to use the site. Here the registration is simple and free, all information about different jobs is available on the portal.
Steps to register at the national career service.
The website portal provided by the government is free to register and has option for both employer and employee. Let follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website page: https://www.ncs.gov.in
- On the home page look for the option of your choice.
- For the job seekers select the job seeker tab.
- Those seeking to employ are to click on employer section.
- The categories are written for you to choose from. Those providing local service should click on the local service tab. We also have household user, training institute, counselor and consultancy.
- All this are option to choose from and after selecting your field click on it to proceed.
- Fill in your details from name location and other bio-metric information.
- After fill in the details the system will send an OTP code on your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP number to be verified and with this you will be registered with national career service.
- Again go to the official website: https://www.ncs.gov.in use you login details as you have registered.
The job seeking process is made easier by the government
To get a good job in this portal one has to be registered. You need to avail all your details and provide PAN and Aadhaar detail. This reduces the fake job seekers or employers who only waste other or even charge them in getting a job.
First when registering your details on the site you provide name and mobile number plus the email address. This information will be used to reach you. After this you will receive a unique NCS number, by which you will be using to access jobs.
Fill in your personal details and education level and vocation details in order to ease the employer’s work of seeking the best job seeker. Enter all this details in the portal on your registered account and with time a job opening will happen.